Marvel's Collections & Customs

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

2 participants

QUARANTINE STUDIO : BETTIE PAGE 1.5 scale statue

doom
    doom
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 13607

QUARANTINE STUDIO : BETTIE PAGE  1.5 scale statue Empty QUARANTINE STUDIO : BETTIE PAGE 1.5 scale statue

Message  doom Jeu 26 Oct 2023, 10:36

BETTIE PAGE  
    1.5 scale statue

QUARANTINE STUDIO : BETTIE PAGE  1.5 scale statue Bettie-page_bettie-page_scale_65286abdbfb73

QUARANTINE STUDIO : BETTIE PAGE  1.5 scale statue Bettie-page_bettie-page_gallery_65286abd78776

QUARANTINE STUDIO : BETTIE PAGE  1.5 scale statue Bettie-page_bettie-page_gallery_65286abb74ae3

QUARANTINE STUDIO : BETTIE PAGE  1.5 scale statue Bettie-page_bettie-page_gallery_65286abc22555

QUARANTINE STUDIO : BETTIE PAGE  1.5 scale statue Bettie-page_bettie-page_gallery_65286abab4880

€342.76

EXPECTED TO SHIP: JAN 2024 - MAR 2024*

Height: 17.5" (44 cm)
    Width: 5.25" (13 cm)
    Depth: 5.25" (13 cm)

“She has had many nicknames, including “Queen of Curves” and “Queen of Pin-ups”. But my favorite nickname for her has always been “The Dark Angel”. I think it is a perfect fit; her long luxurious black hair and bangs…framing that angelic face.
    I am a bit too young to have been there when Bettie exploded onto the scene back in the 1950s. But you have to have been living under a rock to not know the name, Bettie Page. Even 70 years since her heyday, she continues to inspire painters, sculptors, illustrators —not to mention fashion and hairstyles—around the world.”
    -Tony Cipriano, sculptor.
    It’s true, the name Bettie Page is synonymous with the sexy, sultry, girl-next-door look. We wanted to capture that look in our first collectible statue of this incredible woman and Tony Cipriano was just the artist we were looking for. He did an amazing job of not only capturing Bettie’s likeness but also designing a pose that is just so Bettie. Working from photos provided by the estate of Bettie Page, Tony captured the essence of this icon in a remarkable 1/5 scale 3D rendering that you can own.
    Clothed in black lingerie and bearing a wholesome smile, this statue captures both the naughty and nice sides of Bettie Page. The riding crop is held under just enough little tension to titillate even the most discerning of viewers. Her long and shapely legs are wrapped in sheer stockings and stand atop classic black patent leather pumps. But perhaps the most captivating feature is those amazing blue eyes framed by her trademark bangs. This Quarantine Studios collectible is definitely a statue that will be difficult to resist and will make a handsome addition to your collection.

TOOCHOSE
    TOOCHOSE
    Complétiste collector
    Complétiste collector

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4191

QUARANTINE STUDIO : BETTIE PAGE  1.5 scale statue Empty Re: QUARANTINE STUDIO : BETTIE PAGE 1.5 scale statue

Message  TOOCHOSE Jeu 26 Oct 2023, 19:26

il me semble qu'il me reste cette coquine de chez attakus dans son carton What a Face

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 28 Avr 2024, 15:51