Marvel's Collections & Customs

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

2 participants

THE ART OF SEAN PHILLIPS

doom
    doom
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 13671

THE ART OF SEAN PHILLIPS  Empty THE ART OF SEAN PHILLIPS

Message  doom Sam 08 Juin 2013, 14:40

THE ART OF SEAN PHILLIPS

Preview: THE ART OF SEAN PHILLIPS

by [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] on June 4, 2013

Take a look at a great book for your coffee table. Even if you don't drink coffee.

Often it seems sometimes we forget just how great the art in comics can be. The art and story are both crucial elements to a great comic. With an artist like [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien], you always great great art. These are the type of books that really make you appreciate the visual side of comic books.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] is putting out this massive 300+ pages featuring Sean's art. It's a great book to have on your coffee table. If you don't have a coffee table, this could be your excuse to buy one.

The book is due in October. It includes over 350 pieces of artwork personally selected by the artist and includes work from throughout his career.

“Putting this book together has been a welcome reminder that I might not have wasted my life drawing comics,” jokes Phillips. “Looking back, I see that I've managed a wide variety of work in a range of genres that I might not have been that comfortable with drawing beforehand. That I can still bear to look at some of this work means that it's a lot better than I thought it was at the time that I drew it. It's never as good on paper as it was in my head, but seeing the highlights brought together in a proper hardcover retrospective makes me think that maybe I've got the hang of this comics stuff after all.”

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

THE ART OF SEAN PHILLIPS

SKU: C1606904205

ISBN-10: 1-60690-420-5

ISBN-13: 978-1-60690-420-6

Price: $39.99

Cover: Sean Phillips

Writer: Sean Phillips, Eddie Robson

Artists: Sean Phillips

Genre: Art/Coffee Table Book

Publication Date: Sep 2013 (advance solicit for Oct 2013)

Format: Hardcover

Diamond Code:

Page Count: 312 pages

Un somptueux ouvrage retraçant la carrière de l'artiste de renommée Sean Philips auteur de Sleeper, Incognito, et Fatale! Sean Phillips a personnellement choisi les meilleurs exemples de son art pour l'inclusion des bandes dessinées , avec des commentaires de ses amis d'enfance , son travail pour 2000AD et Vertigo, ses titres de super-héros chez Marvel et DC avec Ed Brubaker. En outre, le célèbre artiste a été largement interviewé, ainsi que de nombreux collaborateurs clés.

darthstitch
    darthstitch
    Membre d'honneur
    Membre d'honneur

Masculin Nombre de messages : 48267

THE ART OF SEAN PHILLIPS  Empty Re: THE ART OF SEAN PHILLIPS

Message  darthstitch Sam 08 Juin 2013, 17:52

Du très bon, très tentant cet art book Wink

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 12 Mai 2024, 09:50