Marvel's Collections & Customs

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 édition Collector de ...
19.99 €
Voir le deal

Guyver : The bioboosted armor - Guyver I Premium bust

Cid
    Cid
    Membre d'honneur
    Membre d'honneur

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1143

Guyver : The bioboosted armor - Guyver I Premium bust  Empty Guyver : The bioboosted armor - Guyver I Premium bust

Message  Cid Mar 11 Avr 2017, 14:46

Guyver : The bioboosted armor - Guyver I Premium bust  Prime1-Studio&i=Guyver-I-Buste-01
    Guyver : The bioboosted armor - Guyver I Premium bust  Prime1-Studio&i=Guyver-I-Buste-02
    Guyver : The bioboosted armor - Guyver I Premium bust  Prime1-Studio&i=Guyver-I-Buste-03
    Guyver : The bioboosted armor - Guyver I Premium bust  Prime1-Studio&i=Guyver-I-Buste-04
    Guyver : The bioboosted armor - Guyver I Premium bust  Prime1-Studio&i=Guyver-I-Buste-05
    Guyver : The bioboosted armor - Guyver I Premium bust  Prime1-Studio&i=Guyver-I-Buste-06
    Guyver : The bioboosted armor - Guyver I Premium bust  Prime1-Studio&i=Guyver-I-Buste-07
    Guyver : The bioboosted armor - Guyver I Premium bust  Prime1-Studio&i=Guyver-I-Buste-08
    Guyver : The bioboosted armor - Guyver I Premium bust  Prime1-Studio&i=Guyver-I-Buste-09
    Guyver : The bioboosted armor - Guyver I Premium bust  Prime1-Studio&i=Guyver-I-Buste-10
    Guyver : The bioboosted armor - Guyver I Premium bust  Prime1-Studio&i=Guyver-I-Buste-11

PBGV-01: GUYVER I (GUYVER: THE BIOBOOSTED ARMOR)

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present PBGV-01: Guyver I Bust from Guyver: The bioboosted armor. Sho Fukamachi is the main protagonist of the anime/manga series. Sho is seventeen years old and a second-year student at Narisawa High School. The Chronos Corporation has secret plans for the world and have biologically engineered employees and soldiers so that they can transform into powerful monsters at will, beings called Zoanoids. A test type Zoanoid, disguised as a normal man, escapes after stealing a bag containing three items Chronos was studying, known as the Guyver units. Chronos soldiers attempt to recover the units from the test-type but he activates a grenade, killing himself and scattering the Guyver units. One of the lost units is discovered by Sho and he accidentally activates the unit and it merges him with biological-armor that increases all his physical abilities and arms him with deadly weaponry. As he is the host for the first Unit activated, he is known as "Guyver I".

PBGV-01 Bust feature:
    - Bust Size approximately 14 inches tall [(H)35 cm (W)36 cm (D)20 cm]
    **The Mega Smasher Upper Torso cannot be interchanged with UPMGV-01: Guyver I Statue

Retail Price: $299 US

Edition Size: 1000

- Prototype samples shown
    - Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 28 Mar 2024, 18:36