Marvel's Collections & Customs

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% sur le Lot de 2 écrans PC GIGABYTE 27″ LED M27Q
429 € 539 €
Voir le deal

4 participants

Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue

Cid
    Cid
    Membre d'honneur
    Membre d'honneur

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1143

Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Empty Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue

Message  Cid Mer 08 Mar 2017, 13:23

Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-01
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-02
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-03
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-04
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-05
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-06
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-07
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-08
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-09
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-10
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-11
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-12
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-13
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-14
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-15
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-16
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-17
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-18
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-19
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-20
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-21
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-22
    Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Prime1-Studio&i=Maria-Statue-23

UPMBB-01: Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower (Bloodborne: The Old Hunters)

"A corpse... should be left well alone."

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present UPMBB-01: Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower from Bloodborne: The Old Hunters. She was a citizen of Cainhurst and is directly related to Queen Annalise. However, she was one of the first Hunters to join the nightly hunt, studying under Gehrman, The First Hunter. Despite being a citizen of Cainhurst, who relished in their extravagant uses of blood, she favored her Rakuyo, which required dexterity and skill rather than blood to wield effectively. At an unknown point in time, Maria forfeited her beloved weapon, tossing it down a well when she could stomach it no longer, and disappeared mysteriously into the Hunter's Nightmare. Now, Maria resides in the Astral Clocktower, looking after the disfigured patients that reside there, and guarding the "secret" of the Nightmare, the entrance to the Fishing Hamlet, where the Orphan of Kos can be found. She sits in a chair, seemingly lifeless until the Hunter tries to touch her.

Statue features:
    - Size approximately 20 inches tall [(H)51cm (W)43cm (L)43cm]

Exclusive version:
    - One (1) die-cast goblet

Retail Price: $599 US

Edition Size:
    Regular: 1500
    Exclusive: 850

- Prototype samples shown
    - Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

Ultime collector
    Ultime collector

Masculin Nombre de messages : 8458

Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Empty Re: Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue

Message  comète Mer 08 Mar 2017, 13:47

je ne connais pas du tout, mais c'est fouillé affraid quel sculpt, ça fourmille de détails impressionnants ! si le paint job prod suit ce sera une oeuvre d'art et le prix affiché honnête top
    Logan
    Logan
    Rédacteur / Editor
    Rédacteur / Editor

Masculin Nombre de messages : 18806

Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   Empty Re: Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue

Message  Logan Mer 08 Mar 2017, 14:49

Je n'ai jamais joué au jeu, mais il est vrai que la pièce en elle même est une vraie oeuvre d'art drunken

Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   180731060332238239Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   180924071714993025Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   200528051841483451Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   200528051902458170Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower 1/4 Statue   200528051905784579
    Xoras
    Xoras
    Rédacteur / Editor
    Rédacteur / Editor

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1905

Message  Xoras Mer 08 Mar 2017, 18:39

Elle est magnifique celle là drunken

Membre d'honneur
    Membre d'honneur

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1143

Message  Cid Mer 08 Mar 2017, 19:25

Idem pour ma part, je ne connais ni le jeu ni le perso mais purée elle est sublime amour amour

Contenu sponsorisé

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 29 Mar 2024, 01:06